- A non-refundable yearly registration fee in the amount of $25.00 per family is required for participation in the After School Program.
- The weekly rate is $40.00 per child and $30.00 for the second sibling, $25.00 for third or additional siblings. The weekly fee is a set rate regardless of the number of school days attended.
- Friday Only per week rate is $ 18.00 per child.
- Early Care is offered 5 days per week. The cost is $15.00 per week and $12.00 for each additional sibling.
- 10% discount if paid per month, 20% discount if paid per 9-weeks. Discounts apply to after school care only and will be applied at the beginning of the next period.
- All payments will be due and accepted on Thursdays for the next week’s care. A $25.00 late fee will occur for all payments after the due date.
- Only cash or check payments will be accepted.
- Fees will be assessed weekly, regardless of child(ren)’s attendance and no refunds will be given if a child is suspended.
- No fees will be assessed during school holidays.
- Any pre-paid fees (weekly/monthly/9-weeks) will be forfeited if the scholar is withdrawn early or suspended unless otherwise approved by administration.
Our goal is to provide a safe and secure program during the hours immediately following school that will stimulate scholars’ social, physical, and intellectual abilities through participation in activities with their school peers.
After school enrichment programs and extracurricular activities provide great benefits to schools, parents, and scholars:
- Gives scholars a safe, healthy environment to continue learning
- Increase scholars’ connection to school and community
- Build new skills and interests
- Improve scholars personal, social and academic skills
- Improve self-esteem
- Improve school attendance
- Increase engagement in school
- Increase academic success
- Help develop valuable skills to last a lifetime
The after school program will allow scholars to participate in a variety of activities including recess/free-play, homework, snack, and preferred enrichment activities.