Uniform Policy: Grades K-5
- Bottoms: khaki or navy blue skirts, shorts, skorts, pants, or jumpers
- Monday – red embroidered collared polo shirt
- Tuesday – gray embroidered collared polo shirt
- Wednesday – navy embroidered blue collared polo shirt
- Thursday – lime green embroidered collared polo shirt
- Friday – SCA Spirit Wear (may be purchased from approved uniform vendors listed below)
The school logo is required on all polo shirts. Scholars may wear any type of shoes with their uniforms but should wear athletic shoes on the day they have physical education.
Uniform Policy: Grades 6-8
In middle school, scholars are allowed to wear SCA Spirit Wear every day and are not required to wear the uniform polo shirts required in grades K-5. Middle school scholars are required to purchase one red polo with the Spartan logo. Middle school scholars are required to wear the red Spartan polo for special events, field work opportunities, etc.
- Tops: approved SCA or Spartan Spirit Wear t-shirts, polos, or sweatshirt options purchased through an SCA-approved vendor
- Bottoms: khakis, jeans (with no rips, tears, or emblems), or black, gray, or red athletic shorts or pants
- Special Events: red polo with Spartan logo
- CLICK HERE to view the full dress code for Middle School.
You are not required to purchase the shirts through the vendors listed below. If you purchase your shirts from an outside source, Arrow Screen Printing and Ink & Cotton offer embroidery on items you provide to them. Contact the vendors with specific questions.
All uniforms must be embroidered with proper school logos. However, SCA’s standing policy is to mitigate any financial obligation for those families for whom this presents an undue hardship. Parents and/or guardians who have concerns about the affordability of a school uniform should contact Keri Wilkin email@example.com and we will work with the family to offer assistance.