Accurate parent and family information is crucial to scholar safety. Infinite Campus provides parents and guardians with real-time access to their scholar’s information.
SCA’s Parent Portal is self-service; therefore you must have a valid email address to access the portal. If you forget your password, you reset it on your own as SCA does not have access to passwords. If you get locked out, please contact SCA at email@example.com, and we will reset your access and assign a temporary password.
Parent Portal allows you to do the following:
- View household information. If you have more than one scholar at the school, your key code is the same since it is attached to the parent/guardian.
- Change address and phone numbers and other contact information
- Add/Remove persons authorized to pick up your scholar
- View attendance
- View schedule
- View lunchroom balances (option to pay online will be in the near future)
Parents who do not have an account will need to visit the front office. Parents must present a photo ID to receive an access code. Parents may not pick up an access code for another person, including a spouse.
It is important to follow all instructions including:
- Make sure you set your account under your name and not your spouse’s name or another guardian.
- Use your complete email address as your user name.
- Use the same email address that you use to communicate with SCA. Failure to enter a complete email address as your user name will result in delays should you experience problems with your Portal account.