- A non-refundable yearly registration fee in the amount of $25.00 per family is required for participation in the After School Program.
- The weekly rate is $40.00 per child and $30.00 for second sibling, $25.00 for third or additional siblings.
- Two-day (offered on Tuesday and Thursday) per week rate is $ 20.00 per child and $15.00 for any additional siblings.
- Early Care is offered 5 days per week. The cost is $15.00 per week and $12.00 per week for each additional sibling.
- 10% discount if paid per month, 20% discount if paid per nine weeks. Discounts only apply to the after school program & will be applied at the beginning of the next period.
- All payments will be due and accepted on Thursdays for the next week’s care. A $25.00 late fee will occur for all payments after the due date.
- Only cash or check payments will be accepted.
- Fees will be assessed weekly, regardless of child(ren)’s attendance – no refunds will be given if a child is suspended. No fees will be assessed during school holidays.
- Any pre-paid fees (weekly/monthly/9-weeks) will be forfeited if scholar is withdrawn early or suspended unless otherwise approved by administration.
Our goal is to provide a safe and secure program during the hours immediately following school that will stimulate scholars’ social, physical, and intellectual abilities through participation in activities with their school peers.
After school enrichment programs and extracurricular activities provide great benefits to schools, parents and scholars:
- Gives scholars a safe, healthy environment to continue learning
- Increase scholars’ connection to school and community
- Build new skills and interests
- Improve scholars personal, social and academic skills
- Improve self-esteem
- Improve school attendance
- Increase engagement in school
- Increase academic success
- Help develop valuable skills to last a lifetime
The after school program will allow scholars to participate in a variety of activities including recess/free-play, homework, snack and preferred enrichment activities.